Security Reviews for Schools
When was the last time you carried out a thorough review of your security arrangements for the School?
Are the plans still fit for purpose?
It can be wise to periodically get a fresh perspective on the integrity of your current provisions
Over recent years we have carried out many detailed security surveys and reviews for Schools. Whilst they all have the same security issues that any business or commercial building would have, they also have additional concerns such as child protection issues and in loco parentis, duty of care responsibilities. We now routinely carry out security surveys and reviews at Independent Schools looking at all aspects of the School and its operation. More importantly, we fully understand that parents want their children to be educated in a pleasant learning environment, not a fortress. We therefore recommend measures that are as light touch as possible to mitigate and risks yet are effective in keeping the pupils, staff and visitors safe.
With extensive experience in working with UK Schools, we understand the unique requirements of educational establishments and will work with you to ensure the safety, wellbeing and comfort of everyone at the School.
There are many benefits to having a security review from ourselves:
- A qualified second opinion helps you identify and points of weakness in existing arrangements
- On outside viewpoint often picks up on issues that regular staff may not have considered.
- We can recommend and transfer best practice from other schools.
- A review by a third party demonstrates that you have taken reasonable steps to meet your duty of care requirements
- We know how to maintain a pleasant learning environment whilst meeting School safety needs.
- Established in 2006, we have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help keep your pupils, staff and visitors safe.
Whatever your security concerns, or however established your existing arrangements may be, we can offer you help, advice and guidance. If you would like to find out more, or have any questions, we would be more than happy to help. References are available.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 118 1168